Lockstitch JACK A5E
1-needle lockstitch machine with automatic functions, bottom feed and energy-saving motor built into the machine head (Direct Drive), which guarantees quiet and reliable operation and reduces electricity consumption. The machine has an elongated body – the distance from the needle to the body is 30.5 cm.
- thread cutting
- lifting the presser foot
- bartacking while sewing
- needle positioning
- sewing according to programmed sections
Additionally, the machine has a stepper motor that controls the stitch length setting in the machine and is responsible for the locking function. This solution significantly reduces the noise level during locking and also allows you to precisely set the stitch length with an accuracy of 0.1 mm.
Closed lubrication system (no typical oil pan). A small amount of oil is kept in a closed container to prevent it from getting dirty. This solution guarantees lower oil consumption and better lubrication of the machine mechanisms.
Jack A5E lockstitch machine has an improved thread trimming system, shortening the thread length after trimming to 3.5 mm.
- sewing speed: up to 5500 stitches / min
- stitch length: up to 5 mm
- presser foot lift: up to 13 mm
- three function buttons located at the needle bar: 1/2 of the stitch length, adding a stitch, bartacking
- USB port for connecting external devices